Commitment to Privacy and Security
GrizzlyQuote and its operating entity Leidholm Technologies LLC. and its a-ffiliates, (collectively, "GrizzlyQuote") are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of the information we collect. This Privacy Statement explains the policies we follow with respect to the handling of customer information collected by GrizzlyQuote.
Information We Collect
GrizzlyQuote's customers, the customers of its affiliates, and the customers of other third-parties for which GrizzlyQuote may provide outsourced or subcontracted processing services, ("Merchants") are businesses and other legal entities desiring to manage quotes and invoices and to utilize various related services that GrizzlyQuote provides.
How we collect information about you
When you visit the GrizzlyQuote's website or use the GrizzlyQuote Services, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you open an account or use the GrizzlyQuote Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, Skype ID, PaidYET account and other similar information.
When you are using the GrizzlyQuote Services, we collect information about your activities on our website and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contacts with our customer support team or results when you respond to a survey from interactions with merchants and other companies.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account or otherwise use the GrizzlyQuote Services. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don't need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you don't need to retype the e-mail address each time you log in to your account.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
You may encounter cookies from third parties when using the GrizzlyQuote Services on websites that we do not control (for example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by a third party, there may be a cookie placed by that web page or application.)
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US and elsewhere in the world where GrizzlyQuote facilities are located, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the GrizzlyQuote Services and customer support you request;
- send invoices and quotes or notices about your invoices and quotes
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the GrizzlyQuote Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
How we protect personal information
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the GrizzlyQuote Services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by logging into your account and going to the Account Setup under the Account Settings and adjusting your preferences, or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
How we share personal information with other GrizzlyQuote users
To send your invoice, we may share some of your personal information with the person or company that you are invoicing or that is invoicing you. Your contact information, date of sign-up, the number of invoices you have received from GrizzlyQuote, may be provided to other GrizzlyQuote users and merchants who you transact with through GrizzlyQuote. In addition, this and other information may also be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access or with the GrizzlyQuote Services.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of the GrizzlyQuote or Leidholm Technologies LLC family -- to provide joint content, products and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Financial institutions that we partner with to jointly create and offer product or services. These financial institutions may only use this information to market GrizzlyQuote-related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
GrizzlyQuote will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
Modifications to Privacy Statement
We continue to review our policies and procedures to assure that they are effective in meeting our commitments to our Merchants. GrizzlyQuote reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement without notice at any time and from time to time, including as needed to comply with the rules and regulations of the facilitation organizations, or to comply with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
If you have a question or comment regarding this Privacy Statement
or Safe Harbor Privacy please contact:
1644 Tom Williams Drive suite B
Fargo, ND 58104